Our home program services serve children receiving early intervention, children of various ages who need after- school support, and children who are home schooled.
Supervision and coordination are provided for ABA programming to ensure a comprehensive home program. After a full assessment, we implement developmentally appropriate and functional goals/objectives. The program is continually monitored to maximize children’s progress
- Weekly, in-home supervision and curriculum development
- Collaborative team meetings/clinics and training for instructors and therapists
- Ongoing training for family members, including siblings
- Instruction in effective teaching strategies and data collection techniques
- IEP advisement and participation
- Communication with schools to promote smooth transitions
- School/agency collaboration to provide support and bridge gaps between home and school services
- Social skills and peer modeling—both structured and individualized
We also provide supervision for Early Intervention (EI) programs
We are strong advocates for high quality science-based Early Interventions. We urge families to begin intensive treatment as early as possible in an effort to minimize the need for intensive interventions later on.
We believe it is important for families to seek out BCBA supervision for the ABA in their EI programs. In helping children begin the journey to meeting their full potential, EI ABA treatment is effective only if conducted correctly using best practices.